[Primrose] Custom Product Page
Custom Product Page is a feature that lets you use a custom static page as your single product post. As we all knew, by default all single product posts has the same page template, the default one from WooCommerce. In some cases you might want to present your products in a custom landing page, with sections, various elements, etc. That's when you need Custom Product Page feature.
- Create a custom static page, by going to Pages > Add New and then activate the Page Builder Mode. Or edit your existing page if you already created it.
- You can start building your page using the available widgets like:
- Primrose: WooCommerce Add to Cart
- Primrose: WooCommerce Price Box
- and some general elements, like Heading, Editor, Image, Feature Box
- OR You can use our prebuilts layout, click the Prebuilts button, select the Custom Product Page layout. Start editing your page elements. Using this prebuilt feature would remove all your existing elements in the page, be careful!
- Save your changes.
- Now edit your product post that would use the custom product page. in the editor page, you would see a metabox on the right hand side (by default is below the Update Changes box), titled "Custom Product Page".
- Select your custom product page you just created, and press Save Changes.
- Done! Click the View Page link to check your page.